Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Mumbai blasts - Help

Register at  http://www.indianblooddonors.com/

Or call up any of the hospitals listed here..

http://www.karmayog.com/lists/bloodbanksmumbai.htm

May all those pple involved in these blasts be punished..  !! There would have been atleast 120 pple in each of those compartments.. If the entire compartment has blown up (including the roof of the station in one case) I wonder if anybody survived at all !! The current number of 200 seems too small to me.. and at the same time.. imagining 120x8 pple dead seems too horrifying !!

I am just wondering.. why I never react to blasts in Kashmir.. and suddenly all this enthusiasm to help.. when it occurs in the place I live.. It's gotta be 2 factors.. either bcos it's the place I live.. or..I just got used to the fact that blasts do occur in Kashmir

btw.. I did register at that site.. and I am calling up a blood bank soon ..!! Damn my mobile phone charger !!

thanks for the link at Nanopolitan.. Otherwise I would have never got the numbers of so many blood banks !!

No comments: