Thursday, April 27, 2006

This one sweeps all the Reservation issues to the background... Life at stake!!

http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=179502 This one story beats all reservation issues.. and what's worse.. this was told to me by a German... i just can't believe the fact that an IIT Almunus was involved as well. The most horrible thing that i have ever seen. Actually when i was discussing with my friend on this issue, i was saying "God knows what they'll do next...prob some Agni Pravesh or something...!!! " .. and you know how my friend reacted to this. "about that walking on fire...if you were to insinuate that this were a necessary step to clearing iit-jee, junta in andhra woiuld readily consign their children to the flames, if needed " Well I guess that "Andhra" was just to share his thoughts.. no personal mockery meant.. but I some how feel that statement was true (neglecting andhra)..anyways..Although the article states that no parent was involved in this.. I am sure... many would take a cue from this and go on.. and make their children do the same..God save them.. !!! poor pple.. What's next !!! ???

No comments: