Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Saarang - 2006

I was very much against Saarang at the same time last year.. But now my views seem to have changed quite a bit.. Of course I wouldn't spend all my time.. arrange stuff and get Saarang going. (shame on me to say this staying in IIT Madras) Instead this year I have decided to enjoy it just as any guy with a 4 day holiday break.. Now that is great isn't it.. The first day in Saarang..
  • I participated in Creative writing thanks to Kumar
  • I visited debate prelims.. nothing much.. just saw the topics..
  • Stayed in the Classical Music Vocal Solo area for the rest of the time.. Listened to many of my own friends for the first time.. My already existing interest (or rather wish I should say) in learning the Mirudangam was strengthened..
  • Chalked out the plan for the next couple of days.. (Photography workshop esp..)

No comments: